2 years of successful marriage 🙂 and 3+ years of beautiful friendship 🙂 As we celebrate our happiest wedding anniversary today, I would like to share some happiness with you as well 😉
We have known each other since 2013, we have been the best of friends since then. Even though both of us were victims of shitty relationships in the past, we always say (and believe) that everything happens for good 🙂
Our love story started as a rebound, and grew to become the best thing that happened to us 🙂 You may feel this post is cheesy – but, believe me – we’re just sharing facts! Yes, truth is more interesting than fiction!
Today, we successfully completed two years of a healthy and peaceful relationship. I would like to share a few things about us, which we worked out during these two years, after a lot of mistakes and hardships 🙂
– Hari is the best man I can ever get. This is not to flatter him, but he is blessed with this emotion called Empathy, which helps me a lot 🙂
– People comment that I’m lucky to have a husband who supports me to follow my passions. Well yeah , Im lucky 🙂 But, I would say that he is luckier to get me 😋
– And when you say tht I’m blessed to have such a beautiful marriage, I would say in return that, you get nothing in the world for free. We both worked equally hard to reach where we are now 😉
– For a successful and happy marriage, you shouldnt complain about your partners’ flaws, which I have seen some people do.
– Always keep your priorities, also draw boundaries outside your personal space. Do nit let others into your private space, and that includes parents 😉
– Respect each others’ privacy but share everything (thoughts) with each other 🙂
On this wedding anniversary all I wanna say is that I love you more (we still do have a competition on that!). With each day passing by, and make me proud and happy more than anyone could do 🙂
Happy Anniversary 🙂
2 down! Forever to go 🙂
I love you 🙂